The Social Entrepreneur podcast is for aspiring and early-stage social entrepreneurs; and for those who want to make an impact on the world. Stories about the grand challenges in the world and the solutions that they are creating.
Listen to the interview on Stitcher or Soundcloud or download it on iTunes.
Links to the talks and companies mentioned in the interview:
- 1st Fledge Demo Day, 50 years in the wrong paradigm
- Pinchot University
- Charity vs. For-Profit @ Demo Day
- Stockbox Grocery, healthy food
- Evrnu, recycling cotton
- Community Sourced Capital, funding local businesses
- Arqlite, recycling plastic waste
- BURN Manufacturing and Obamastove, cookstoves in Africa
- Ensibuuko, modernizing savings in Africa
- Green Char, charcoal from sugarcane waste
- Kick, the pre-acceleator
- The Next Step, books on entrepreneurship